I know it’s been a long time since I updated, so I wanted to share some new work I’m doing with food stylist John Kruusi. Â John and I teamed up a few years agoÂ to start Crustcrumbs, a creative project to combine my photography and his food styling. Â In 2014, we hosted a Thanksgiving photoshoot for StocksyÂ that was a lot of fun and a huge success. Â This year, we’re happy to announce that we’ve officially partnered with StocksyÂ to produce exclusive food lifestyle content.
One of our first big photoshoots was an epic brunch scene. Â John made and styled a series of amazing dishes, and we shot 6 models enjoying the food. Â Here are just a fewÂ of the menu items:
- Oysters on sea salt with kimchi and green onion pieces and fried brioche
- Hot smoked trout with horseradish cream, pickled beets, and savory
- Roasted tomatoes on the vine with goat cheese rounds
- Grilled pork chops, roasted bone marrow, roasted Roma tomatoes, grilled maple sausage, and blood sausage
- Poached eggs with sautÃ©ed spinach, hollandaise and toasted bread
You can view the shoot on Stocksy. Â Here are some of my favourite images from the series.
Check out our growing portfolio of food and lifestyle stock images on Stocksy!